Its back and has generated a huge following!
Welcome to the home page of Bray Sounds meets H Bomb for the disco of the century……
Waynflete Hall, Magdalen College School, Brackley has been booked for Friday the 19th May and Saturday 20th May 2017.
Its back, 30 YEARS on from the last one Steve Cushing did there……. AND its going to be HOT. There is a limit of 300 places per evening …….. and what a party it will be, guest stars, 80’s memorabilia, 80s MUSIC plus of course our other classics – Papas Got A Brand New Pigbag, Ups Upside Your Head, Spirit and the Sky and the Can Can (can you still last the dance?) . One big difference – we will have a BAR…..
The weekend will be split into two events – Please note, tickets are strictly limited and will first only be allocated to those who have booked them on Facebook on a first to pay first to receive basis! Tickets need to be printed so you will need to wait a little, please have patience. You will get an electronic ticket by email, then collect your membership card on the night.
If any of you have a business or work for a business that may be able to donate prizes for the raffle and auctions please do let us know. It could be a free massage, free haircut, vouchers towards a holiday or break in the UK, meal in a restaurant, Sock monkey(?!) food hamper, cycling shorts, or whatever, please do message Jenny Laughlin who will be happy to sort out. We will ensure that everyone get’s some recognition and if you send logo’s for businesses too we will design a poster with lists of prizes and who donated to post all over here and help publicise your business.
Locally there are numerous options available. We will update this site with offers from people locally and any other “deals” we have made with local hotels…
- Mandy Wiley at the RED LION has 3 rooms available at £30 a night B&B.
- Premier Inn – Brackley Hatch
- CAMPING available in The Garden of Heather Wood – please contact via FaceBoook @ £10 per 2-man Tent per night….. They will supply tea/coffee & arrange a Portaloo if enough interest….
- The Crown Hotel: www.thecrownhotelbrackley.co.uk – FULL
- Air BnB: www.airbnb.co.uk
Use this site to register for tickets and to arrange payment. After a couple of weeks any un-paid for or unclaimed tickets will be made available on this site for anyone wishing to book them. If you booked for both nights you will need to show this by selecting both dates. Ticket price is £20 per person for each night.
Friday Night: 300 Tickets
Saturday Night: 300 Tickets
(Please note, once registered you will be sent an email outlining payment options – your tickets will not be secured until your tickets are paid for in full)
Raffle Donations to date:
- Signed stuff from ERASURE – Donated by Kelly Gavaghan
- ADAMSKI Boxed, signed, limited edition set (worth over £150) – Donated by Kiel Shaw
- Signed THOMPSON TWINS stuff + some HOWARD JONES cd’s – Donated by the artists
- Limited edition DAVID BOWIE “Let’s Dance” Picture Disc LP – Donated by Heather Wood
- Signed Al Murray dvd & postcard,
- Signed Sarah Milligan dvd
- Two Williams F1notebooks and 4xpens
- Signed Davina McCall pic
- Signed John Bishop pic – All donated by Glenn Wilkins
- Two signed albums and a signed book – donated by Kieth Richards
We will update this page regularly with all the raffle donations and ticket availability, so check back often!
A massive thanks goes out to Steve Cushing, Kelly Gavaghan, Karen Jackson, Jenny Laughlin, Richard Pearce, Richard Cooper, Heather Wood, Dennis Scarry, Keil Shaw, Richard Gentry Carolyn White and Liesa Coates…. plus far to many others to list here!